Wednesday 19 March 2008

Democracy in Action.

I'm going to use it to intimidate you at the polling station. Like in Iraq.

I'll keep this brief because we all know why we're here - voting on my nom de cock is now officially begun. Since opening a big can of pester on your collective asses I've been inundated with suggestions of varying quality and appropriatenes; Glyn and I went through them and the pick of the bunch can be found above, so look to your right and vote ye. Multiple votes are permitted.

I'm dimly aware that a prize was mentioned but unfortunately I have no clue what form said prize will take - possibly a guest of honour spot at the celebrity gala unveiling where I wipe it down the red carpet. Maybe. I'm working on it. But heartfelt, gushing thanks to all those who suggested names; if yours hasn't been shortlisted then you can take consolation in the knowledge that it's probably because it was rubbish. Power to the people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the name of God's mighty swinging demolition balls happened to my Jim Jimminy, jim jimminy, jim, jim, jimmy etc. suggestion!!!

Pete Williams said...

mjohnson, i ain't gonna front. your idea was in serious contention and i liked it a lot; unfortunately, it was just too damn long to transcribe to the voting thing. them's the breaks. also, there's a speculative plan to get the winning entry tattooed on the member in question and it's big, but it ain't that big. you're a shoo-in for theme tune though.