Wednesday 5 March 2008

Competition Time!

How about 'Optimus Wang'? That's not bad.

The premise is simple - it's just occurred to me that, despite the commonly-received wisdom that all men have a pet name for their penis, my own member remains nameless. Anonymous. I think that's a shame so I'm throwing it open to you, the general public, to decide on a moniker. Submit your ideas and the winner will win.. something, I haven't decided what yet.

'The Defoliator', perhaps... or is that just unnerving?

Some of you might think that this is a bit weird. IT IS NOT WEIRD. I'm genuinely interested in hearing what you come up with. This is what happens when you haven't updated for a while and feel like you really should but can't think of anything.

Err... let's just back slowly away from that idea. Although it might, alas, be closest to the truth.

I mean it. I know there's only four of you out there but I'm deadly serious. If you're on facebook or something then get all your 'friends' to join in. It'll be put to a vote, which I will abide by. Forever. So get creative. My cock is, metaphorically, in your hands.

Just to reiterate: NOT WEIRD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about: Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jiminy - Jim Jim, Jim ee.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete.
Sorry. Pee Wee's Hermann- I came(hehe) Into my head and I just couldn't pretend it hadn't. Sorry. Fraisia xx